Islam is the way of liFe

He who transgresses or wrongs his own soul but then turns to Allah seeking forgiveness shall find Allah Forgiving, Merciful.

- Qur'an, An-Nisa, Surah 4:110

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I am DEATH

I shadow you like no other
I'm behind you and your sister and brother
I'm there when there is no light
At anytime of the night
I'm there cause i may get you
Trust me you won't breath after I'm through
I don't care about your life or how money you make
I don't care if your family need I do it for Allahs sake
And when I get you, you'll wish you never met me
You'll wish you worked harder before you met me
When I get you'll be tested
To see if your life was worth it or wasted
You can look left or right
I won't be in sight
I could even come tonight
But if I do know it to be the end of your life
Cause I'm death and here's my advice
Pray before you're prayed on
Pray before I strike

No comments:

Post a Comment